Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dramatic Swing Improvement in 2 Weeks!

I want to report a recent incredible success story. One of my students had hardly ever broken 45 on the back 9 holes at Charlotte County Club in Charlotte. After only 2 weeks of letting me work with him on the range, my student shot a 38 on that back 9 using the Hip to Hip Method. That is called taking your golf game to an entirely new level! Give Hip to Hip a try, and see your double digit handicap drops dramatically in a matter of weeks into the single digits, And then, watch that handicap sink even lower!

Go to the link for Trafford Publishing on the right to order your own copy of the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW DO I GET UP AND DOWN FROM 100 YARDS CONSISTENTLY LIKE THE TOUR PROS DO? The pros know hitting a pitching wedge or gap wedge within 2-4 f...